Monday, September 3, 2007

Just a piece of Recommendation!!

I'hv recently got my connectivity to Internet.. [Thnx for Technologists to Invent Broadband]. The speed is too good from Provider's side, still while using Junk Internet Explore, found it irritating with time taken to resolve the IP from DNS Server [Don't worry.. Its strictly technical stuff].

Anyway, found a better way to improve its performance, I found Mozilla Firefox browser, It amazed me with its Lightening Speed.. Check it out, you'll find the difference.

You can download the same under Download section on right side of page.

Happy Browsing!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For more Lightning speed...(literally Lightning) use Apple Safari bro.....
n let me know ur experience...

Ragards,
Mahesh (ur GE-C mate)

"Nick" said...

Hey Mahesh, Thnx a lot for reading my posts and for the valuable info.

As you asked, I have downloaded and used Apple Safari for quite some days. Here's what I feel,

1. Yes, I agree speed is comparable to Mozilla but I didn't feel better than that.

2. Features are pretty less [i.e. Plug-ins] when compared to Mozilla, Mozilla is more flexible in open standard terms, One reason could be as Apple is still in growing state.

3. Mozilla GUI is more easy for use. [for eg. Scroll bar feature of Laptop does not work with Apple Safari].

Follow-up my points and let me know what you feel about it.

Harsh said...

hi bro..gud homepage bro.................
send me the link too my id is harsh.agy@gmail.com

PLEASE give your comments/criticisms/appreciations.. or anything to help me better understand what you'r looking to read on nikkworld.

You can write on right side section "The Fuel of Comments!"

Thanks for visiting!

Help Your Society!