I’m a Computer Science graduate,now working with an IT GiantLeader, I know that it doesn’t bother you much. But what I’m going to share here, It may be the same story for all other graduates too who are now a Professional!!!
Writing about being a professional is like writing a testimonial about a Life, in which this quality is being injected in the person, right from the moment He enters into…, I hope you can answer this question.
I still remember the very First day of my College, where I was taken around my ‘about to’ life, places to hang out with friends, my studies and lots more. Everyone think that it would be really a FUN, the same I felt, but wait…“It was just an Attraction” as there are number of reasons to prove it.
The very next day, I was made aware about attendance requirements of 75%, fulfilling this requirement had been such a great experience. Here at work, my Team Lead always wants me to work, work and work. I know, he would also have experienced the same attendance requirement, and He’s taking his anger out.
The days pass on, I was stumped on arrival of my sessional exams, same as I have to give tests everyday when I work.
I worked very hard to complete my Assignments and projects, I even slept very late. Here I have to work till late nights to complete the deadlines of my task.
I had to prepare presentations, to present in front of faculty and head of departments. My manager always keeping an eye on me, I need to give a presentation in front of high positioned people, will review my performance.
so I can say, just time has passed but, the way we lived still continues… I sometimes feel If my college would had not forced me to live my life like, It would have been like having my re-birth being a professional. Everything is just the same, only…
now I’m a Professional!!!
- Its an Article written by Me for my College Magazine, 2007
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PLEASE give your comments/criticisms/appreciations.. or anything to help me better understand what you'r looking to read on nikkworld.
You can write on right side section "The Fuel of Comments!"
Thanks for visiting!
You can write on right side section "The Fuel of Comments!"
Thanks for visiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment