In my childhood, [as like other kids] I was always attracted to Disney Movies. Especially n' essentially DuckTales would be counted among the best ones, like Tom n' Jerry , Talespin and Alladin. For me, stories for DuckTales and Talespin are quite interesting.
May be, It would present me childish saying but, "I still love to spend my time with Cartoons!"
Check out this Video, It will definitely make you remember your childhood...
Missing the words to Sing Along, Let me help you...
Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes
It's a duck blur
Might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history
Ducktales! Woo Hoo!
Everyday they're out there makin'
Ducktales! Woo Hoo!
Tales of daring, new, bad and good luck tales
D-d-d-danger lurks behind you
There's a stranger out to find you
What to do just grab on to some
Ducktales! Woo Hoo!
Everyday they're out there makin'
Ducktales! Woo Hoo!
Tales of daring, new, bad and good
Ducktales! Woo Hoo!
Not pony tales, or cotton tales no
Ducktales! Woo Hoo!
If you agree to me, then you would Love to download all episodes of DuckTales.
[Just leave a comment with your mail-id, I'll send you the whole download links for abt 100 episodes [actually I tried to put here, but its not getting fit]
Enjoy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment